Monday, November 15, 2010

the brilliant hubby

besides being a loving stay-at-home daddy to kaila, a loving hubby to lucky me, he is a spectacularly amazing artist (words from sesame street - ha!).
the art of photography is his passion & talent.
i want to share a few of his photos from a family photo shoot.
with chilly winds & tired kiddies, the "perfect" photo that most people desire was no where to be found.
but who wants that perfect photo anyway, right?
i am more in love with these...



hubby's love for photography + complex mind = awesomeness :)
shhh... pictures borrowed from Frenzi Visuals fb.

3 comments:

  1. I'll say it twice and say it again, these pictures are magical. Your hubs is amazing! (as are you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't you read the fine print on my FB page? It read, "No borrowing."

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, are you going to penalize your own wife?

    I think I lost 10 years of my life from that photoshoot! But the results went beyond my expectations.

    ReplyDelete