when i'm at work, i ask hubby to text me pics of kaila to brighten up my day.
i'm thinking, a happy kaila pic would be great.
this is what hubby sends me...
| food coma? |
| angry kaila... |
| daddy letting k raid my closet |
i guess any pic of k will have to do!
don't let these pics fool you though. hubby is an amazing stay-at-home-daddy!
:: ::
more adventures of daddy daycare at kaila's blog: www.novemberseventeen.com
haha! these pics are hilarious!
ReplyDeleteI love the "angry K" pic. Whenever O1 gets into her moments of fits and rage, I start taking pictures and she gets more mad - like Medusa mad!
ReplyDeleteI've got one word for the angry Kaila picture: opisthotonos. She is too cute. I'm still anxiously waiting to meet her!
ReplyDeleteAngry Kaila is so cute! Maybe I can say that because I don't have an angry baby on my hands! :) Your hubby is an amazing sahd!
ReplyDelete