my fingers, toes, nose, AND brain are freezing in this chicago winter...
okay, to be honest, my brain has not been working these days due to important and dreadfully scary deadlines at work. and maybe the upcoming holiday is adding stress? do you get overwhelmed during the holidays, too? well, if you are like me and cannot stand the bitter cold, i hope you find a way to stay warm!
my baby will hopefully be nice and cozy in her new Uggs as the weather drops into the single digits.
<< some days i absolutely LOVE the idea of kid Uggs, but when i think of the price, it bites me in the butt. thankfully, a site called plum district gave a great deal at a local shoe store! >>
Love the new uggs! I never buy those plum districts to stores coz I don't like buying expensive clothes for A but I didn't think about using them for Uggs! Aigo...
ReplyDeletejiye
pearlsandgreentea.blogspot.com