for 4 days, i will only get to see my baby girl for 4 whole hours.
i have shed a lot of tears watching my baby girl grow up from a distance, but i am trying to fight through this! but it still hurts - like tonight, when she refused to come into my arms because she wanted her stay-at-home-daddy to put her to sleep. i know i should understand a baby becomes attached to people they see the most, but my heart still breaks every time. i love this girl too much. don't worry though, there are times when all she wants is her mommy - moments i treasure.
to prevent a bad kaila withdrawal, here's a fun time we had at the beach this summer.
| the BEST sahd (stay at home daddy) |
| my baby love |
Hi Janny! I didn't know you had a blog! What cute pics of K and her hot mama!
ReplyDeletehttp://pearlsandgreentea.blogspot.com/
your blog is soooo cute/awesome. You're sucha great doctor mommy! I love everything on here. I want you to dress me too! Its so cute. I hope you and your adorable family is doing well. 2 more years! woohoo!
ReplyDeleteHow in the world do you still look that good after having a baby?! Do you work out? :o
ReplyDeletehttp:milkteaandpolkadots.blogspot.com