sadly, the season of fall in chicago is overshadowed by the bitter chill of winter sneaking its way in sooner than desired. now that baby K is a mini toddler, i would like to buy her a warm winter puffy coat - but which one??
![]() |
| j.crew convertible powder puffer |
![]() |
| Gap black down parka |
![]() |
| Appaman puffy down coat |
![]() |
| Circo puffer jacket |
![]() |
| The North Face "Perrito" reversible puffer |
![]() |
| Zara quilted coat with hood |
![]() | |
| Ralph Lauren "Davyn" down jacket |
![]() |
| Juicy Couture nylon puff jacket with bows |
too many to choose from! will Gap persuade me with their 25% off promo? (promo code: GAPSAVE until 9/29)








I love the crewcuts one but the price tag is a bit ridic I think. But it's sooo cute! I got A the Gap one in gold with a 40% off coupon. I still have a 40% off coupon left but you have to use it today. It's one of those wednesday only things. I'm going to Northbrook Court today. Text me if you want me to check the baby gap there!
ReplyDeleteI actually like the gap one.... and with a coupon, even better! btw, i'm impressed! You probably found every poof coat possibility for K out there :)
ReplyDeleteoh is that too cute or what. kind of sad about the upcoming winter already though...
ReplyDeleteI love the sash on the Crewcuts one, but seriously pricey for a baby jacket. :( The shape of the Zara one is really cute too. You gotta love those Gap coupons!
ReplyDeletekaila will be sporting a gap puffer! a big thank you to jiye who was super kind and generous to let me use one of her 40% gap coupons AND purchase the jacket for me! yay for super deals
ReplyDelete