i did win my hair battle with my hubby mentioned here, but i am still in the process of convincing him to tie tiny pigtails... i know he can do it!
i have to admit though, i do love pretty headbands for little babies & girls - if they can keep it on, of course!
two of my good friends just had baby girls, and i thought it was perfect timing to share with you a sweet mommy who makes adorable felt headbands on etsy.
baby K managed to keep these 3 super cute headbands on from louandlee...
![]() |
| cream flower headband with pearl center |
![]() |
| baby pink hydrangea headband with hand stitched yellow center |
![]() |
| custom made ivory/pink/baby blue flower headband |




thanks for sharing the info!!! will be shopping yet again!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love these headbands! I need to figure out how to make them... is the headband material stretch jersey? hmmm...
ReplyDeleteHey! I bought a very similar headband for A more than a year ago from Hairblooms on Etsy. They're no longer in business but this is the headband I bought and it was much cheaper at $8!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/transaction/18377553
I love how headbands look but A refuses to keep them on these days. :(
ReplyDeleteA little pricey but supposedly this mommy started the felt headband trend? I say we make it Sorah! We must sew together soon!
ReplyDeleteJanny, do you have a sewing machine too? I wish I knew how to sew...
ReplyDelete@jiye: i do! my friends bought if for me in undergrad & only used it once! i'm forcing sorah to teach me how to sew ;) you should join us!
ReplyDelete