like most of the population, i upgraded to the iPhone 4 this year & i am loving it!
my hubby is the BIGGEST mac fan, and he was finally able to upgrade so no more days making him jealous.
my hubby is the BIGGEST mac fan, and he was finally able to upgrade so no more days making him jealous.
the features i love are the camera, the HD videocam, the neverending apps & now facetime - all so i can capture my baby girl & family/friends.
here's us a few weeks ago at a wedding playing around with the camera.
sorry for the random post - the operating room was not my friend yesterday...
| love how you can easily take photos of yourself when no one's around! |
| hubby's take on editing |
| my take on editing... that's why i'm not the photographer in the family... |
any fun iPhone apps you want to share??
photo fx is the app we used to edit these photos.
will share a video of kaila taken from my iPhone tomorrow.
iPhone love...
Should I get it? I hear that there is going to be a new design out soon because of all the antenna issues. I really want a new one... :(
ReplyDeleteI want one...mainly for the youtube access!
ReplyDelete@sorah: get it!!! Or painfully wait. ;) we can facetime. Haha
ReplyDelete@jiye: pororo at your fingertips! No more lugging around DVD player. ;)
Janny- I have the new iPod touch we can FaceTime :)
ReplyDelete